: We found bug
in setup/msi installers: project and item templates might be not installs. It will be fixed with update in a few days.Post apocalyptic updates:
Which of the installers should I choose?
- 12/22/2012: Updated Elysium SDK and Runtime for .NET Framework 4 zip archives. Previous version missing Microsoft.Windows.Shell.dll, so Elysium.Test.exe crashes at startup.
What is the EAP?
- Normally, you need to Elysium SDK for .NET Framework 4 / 4.5 setup
- If you need to specific Windows Installer features (like install in corporate network), you should choose Elysium SDK for .NET Framework 4 / 4.5 msi installers
- If you want use portable version of Elysium without installation, you should choose Elysium SDK for .NET Framework 4 / 4.5 zip archives
- To deploy Elysium with your application, you need to Elysium Runtime for .NET Framework 4 / 4.5
EAP is the Early Access Program. It's a stable, frequent, but pre-release builds.What's new in Elysium 1.5?
Changes in Elysium 1.5
- Setup and MSI installers, ZIP and NuGet packages.
- C# project template for Metro application (only English and Russian versions Visual Studio)
- C# item template for Metro Window (only English and Russian versions Visual Studio)
- New theme manager, based on resource dictionaries, which allows you style specific controls
- Visual Studio and Expression Blend designers support (partially)
- New Notifications System
- Styles for Menu and MenuItem
- Changed some styles
- Fixed more than 50 bugs and issues