This project is read-only.

How To Start After Downloading the Source

May 4, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I have downloaded the elysium-25910.zip file and extracted it to a folder. Now i try to open the Elysium project file in 2.0 folder in visual studio 2010. but its showing an error.

Microsoft Visual Studio

Unable to read the project file 'Elysium.NETFX4.csproj'.

C:\Users\Vinod S\Downloads\Elusium-25\2.0\Source code\Elysium\Elysium.NETFX4.csproj(864,3): The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\TextTemplating\v10.0\Microsoft.TextTemplating.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

OK

How to solve this error and how to start working with this library.
May 5, 2013 at 7:14 AM
You don't need to build Elysium from sources if you want to use it in your project.

You need to install prerequisites (see official site) before build Elysium from sources. For example, this error occurs because you need to Visual Studio 2010 Visualization & Modeling SDK.
Marked as answer by afsherman on 10/7/2013 at 6:30 PM
May 7, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Hi have downloaded the prerequisites and the above issue is solved. Now i am facing another issue when i open the Elysium project from VS2010.

Error 11 Cannot import the following key file: ..\SigningKey.pfx. The key file may be password protected. To correct this, try to import the certificate again or manually install the certificate to the Strong Name CSP with the following key container name: VS_KEY_F1E5AEF1CEA17264 Elysium.NETFX4

How to clear this issue.
May 7, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Please, run Install-Keys.ps1